$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Help

Somebody save me. I’m a couch potato! Nothing gets done around here. Not tonight!

I got home ten to nine, made dinner and ate. A quarter past nine and I’m well in front of the tv. The channel ; Star World on Astro. The show is Desperate Housewives. God it’s desperate. I never thought I’d go through a whole hour of four ladies trying to get by their lives in Wisteria Lane. May I also tell you, there is no all-women-issue when it comes to TV. I have issues.

Just when I thought the night is over, Tru Calling comes grabbing me by the nuts. And it’s a whole hour too. There is one word that’s good for it; brilliant. However, what really bugs me is this line at the end, spoken by none other than her morgue boss,

“Have a seat Tru. I’m about to tell you all that I know”

That left me dangling and craving for the second part, which comes next week. I don’t have another week! Not when someone else knows the real thing about Tru. I wonder how she's going to go about saving the dead after this.

It’s eleven, and guess what comes next…Friends

I know the show is no more and I watched every episode but hey, it never gets old. Friends still makes me laugh, no matter how many times I sit down and watch. Imagine having all seasons on DVD and still catching the repeats on TV. What can I say, I'm a fan. And given my slow pick up speed, I get a new joke each time I watch an episode. This time it’s the one with Ross’ new sparkle, Charlie the paleontologist.

And as I’m typing this line, Ed comes up next. I used to follow Ed. The show feeds me. However, it’s now 11.37pm; time to get ready for bed. So I reached for the remote and gave silence a chance. This way, I can finally finish this line and stuff some more juice to this initially short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment