$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dog in the city

It's a doggy dog world they say. What with the cars and busses here and there. At this corner, minding my own business, I contently sit. My bones are tired but I can't sleep.

It's a doggy dog world out here. But after a while, I got used to the atmosphere. People, they walk about, they pass me by. They find it's easier to let sleeping dogs lie.

It's a doggy dog world, I have no complaints. No job, no insurance, no bills, no rents. But here I am, enjoying the happening nightlife. I mean, would I be here if I had a wife?

Even if I do, I'd still be here as I wish. Coz my wife, she'd be such a bitch.

It's a doggy dawg world and you should see. Get on with life, live it full and free. Remember to stay fit, young and healthy. Coz nine lives, they're only for pussies.


It's a doggy dawg world, for tonite, I'm done. Same time, same place, tomorrow, I'll come. Like them I walk these lines and surrender my post. Good nite to all, hasta la vista, mi amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment