$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

G'day mate!

Yesterday I posted pictures of a beautiful model of Malaysia Airlines plane, which I took in Bangsar Village. A kayaker nut asked ‘there were no models of animals or toy animals at the mall? sad mall’ and it made me beam with joy on this beautiful Tuesday Morning.

Why, it’s like he knew what came about before the plane flew my way.

I was walking out of Starbucks after a productive wi-fi session when out of the blue came this great big kangaroo! It was part of Malaysia Airlines' Australian travel promotion. I was so excited to see the Ozzie that I grabbed my tool hanging around in my laptop backpack, and snapped away.

Seriously, out of the blue.
Close that pouch will ya Ozzie! And stop scratching your behind...
So, there you have it, a model of an animal in a mall. Don’t you just love the ring?

Now can someone please tell us an amusing kangaroo story?

No comments:

Post a Comment