$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fly! You fools...

I was around Bangsar Vilage mall last Saturday and on my way out, I saw a fascinating model of Malaysia Airlines’ aircraft. I took many pictures, too many perhaps that one mall staff told me that they don’t allow photography in the mall.

I said “Oh, ok” and quickly got out of there before he could tell me anything else, like, he needed to see what I took, or I needed to delete the photos in view of security.

But the large model was beautiful. I took many angles. It showed some parts of the interior, the new flagship, the sleeping cabin. Perhaps it’s also telling that the airlines’ business operation is more transparent now since it is trying to recover the huge losses it suffered, beyond expectation.

Or perhaps it is and indication of cost saving reforms, by using cheaper materials, like, oh I don’t know, plastic and glass maybe.

Or a new dimension in flying experience – a new revolution in aviation technology that allows the fuselage to look transparent. Their motto is ‘Going Beyond Expectations’ after all and that’s just what they are doing to attract more passengers.

Take a hint, any hint!



“Erh, Agus dear, I think the medication didn’t work coz I’m seeing things again. The wall seems to be getting thinner...”

“Oh, it’s okay grandma, there’s nothing wrong with your medication. It’s the new technology they have, I think....”

No comments:

Post a Comment