$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

About life...and growth

Best served with A prologue to motivation
___________________________
So far I've been telling stories of how I look like growing up. I appreciate the attention and it is fair to show after I tell. So here is a series of images representing the periods of my early life. How growth seemed to have a mind of it's own. The earliest record that I have with me is when I was 14 years young. I'll have to dig the next time I go back home for younger images.
At 14, 1991

At 15. Chilling out with classmates (blurred due to concerns about owner's underage image issues)

At 16. Soccer match during Bintulu trip.

At 17. Bintulu trip for prefects


At18. Merdeka Square


At 19. Floating at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park

At 20. Just chilling with two of my sisters.


At 21. Group photo for Christmas Night


At 22. On graduation day for seniors.

At 23. On graduation day for seniors.

At 24, chilling out after a Christmas Carol

At 25

At 26


At 27, with my niece.


At 28


At 28, 2005


June 2005. Attending a tribal ceremony outside the longhouse. Thank God they handed out this large hat.

Before, Christmas 1999


After, June 2005

This was for weight overload but I hope you didn't get image overload. And you think you've seen the motivation. Well, that's only half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment