$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Offline Browser

If you are not much of a geek like me then you would get as excited as I am right now. I heard about offline browsers (it's probably stale bread by now) some months ago on TechTV and never got the urge to check it out. I am disconnected from the internet after office hours and it is at these times that I feel helpless when I need a shot of info on some specific stuff.Now that I have reasons to save a whole website for its highly useful information, I am a happy person. Enough explaining. I bet you have your very own reason to save a whole site. So click the title or here to view a whole list of available downloads, all for not even a nut! Oh, you might want to learn what they are actually about first. And once you start, bear with the wait coz large sites take a while to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment