$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

How are you?

Hi Gus,

Haven't heard from u in a loooong time.

The kids and myself, we're fine.
You're busy i guess?


I'm fine too. Good to know you're doing okay. Yup, been busy and pretty occupied. After gawai had loads to do. Then friends and family came to KL one after the other. And I recently reconnected with my aunts in USJ and Kepong. It's been a while since I got in touch with them coz one moved and the other changed phone number. So yeah, quite tired. Otherwise, I'm just fine.

Work, well, it's all the same. But one good colleague is leaving end of this month. His new place is in Kertih, quite far. Near or far, it will be just as difficult coming to work without ones you've gotten used to. Especially those whom you are close with. Remember our parting days after SPM? Yah, something like that. But, it's all good, we'll meet again and i do go to kertih for work sometimes. We'll hang out then.

All that aside, with work, my boss has managed to keep me occupied with stuff i'm not even designed to do. He's venturing into billboard business and I'm the one who has to draw location map diagrams and insert pictures of the location on the map pages. Not that complicated but very tedious. And up to now all the pictures have to be scanned and edited individually. This all mean less time being a Malaysian Idle. Less time with other personal and entertaining stuff on the internet. You could call it working real-time.

Yah, that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment