$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I got pea

Last night I went to see a friend about a blend. It has bean a while since I got my supplies from him. I got berry excited when I saw the release of Starbucks Peaberry Blend. There’s a Starbucks near my office but it’s just not the same as buying beans from his outlet. He gives plenty of information and heads up on upcoming promotions, events and special blends. And sometimes he gives free samples, not just because we're friends. I got Café Estima with this one. Yay! But that’s for another day.

My first cup was surprisingly delightful. It is classified Bold and bold it really is. In a satisfying way. This blend feels rich, full and solid. The aroma packs a good punch, from the bag and the cup. They say it has clean acidity and I do agree. I don’t really like sour coffee. I do get some hints of citrus but herbal? Hmmmm…maybe that’s why they say it’s complex.



Overall, this makes a great satisfying cup anytime. Perfect for sitting by the window, come rain or shine.
I've made myself several cups you see, so now if you'll excuse me, I gotta pea.



A drink for you sir? Coffee, tea or pea?

No comments:

Post a Comment