$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

High

I was up in the sky last Monday, on my way to Duty Free Labuan, feeling high. I mean, what better way to see the clouds than to glide in them. Ok, I admit, to glide in heavy clouds just freaks the blood out of me; the cabin rattles like a bus on fist-sized-gravel village roads. But the flight that day was relatively smooth. So I was enjoying the cloud scene, feeling high even before any duty free booze got a hold of me.


Looks like it's raining on parts of the peninsula. I guess it's somewhere over the mountains of Pahang.




See the face, leave it alone...

This scene blue me away

Tips of the ice clouds
Cloud 9?


Ever wonder why it's so cloudy outside?


Because there's no smoking inside.

Ok, that's lame. I better sign off here.

Oh, I'm now in Miri by the way. Celebrating Gawai. Another damn good reason to get high.

No comments:

Post a Comment