$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

Rhyme and dine

I made dinner last night
It was delicious alright

A thick rectangle crust
I Proudly made from scratch
I sprinkled olive oil, oregano, onion and garlic
And baked it so the bits and flavor would stick

Pasta sauce I used because it’s quick
Sausage and chopped parsley I evenly mixed
Cheddar, mozzarella and romano
Three cheeses to make it Italiano!

I placed dozens of juicy smoked bacon
For that smoky taste and rustic complexion
More olive oil and salt completed my composition
Curious and hungry, I slid it straight into the oven

As soon as my pizza came out
I was very pleased with the result
The toppings are nothing to shout about
But to me it more than makes the cut
With a friend I shared dinner
And although he had eaten earlier
He was more than happy to have supper
So naturally I had the whole three quarter
Har har...

No comments:

Post a Comment