$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Google Earth

This is my current fancy. Google Earth. I know this piece of news is so last year but I've only considered getting into it several weeks back. That was after my 16 year old cousin told me to check it out; he said it is fascinating.

Well, it is true. Simply mind blowing. Satelite pictures showing startling images of every place imaginable. Some are more detailed than others as high resolution data is available. And Kuala Lumpur is shown in its full glory. Look!

Even cars can be seen individually!

Sadly, some places are not available in high resolution and this is the most detail satelite picture of Miri. Zoom any closer and you'll get a blurry image.


So, if you have that extra minutes and hours to spare (judging by your presence here, you do have a lot!), download the application and be amazed. It takes a while to get the hang of it.

Or have you...?

Gosh, I'm so yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment