$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Choc-a-cinn rolls anyone?

I made these chocolate cinnamon rolls two weekends back and they came out okay. I didn’t have raisins and didn’t want to use so much sugar so they weren’t sweet enough. So, for that sinful taste, I spread and stuffed more hazelnut chocolate spread. Yeah, I know, I ended up munching a generous amount of sugar and fat all the same.

Much to my delight, these rolls are not that difficult to make as long as you have the right stuff. I just followed the instructions for the recipe and out they came, rolling out of the oven and into my tummy. Yummy. The ambience at home then was like a bakery. Nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread lingering for hours, right at home. Top it up with the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and you're near heaven. And the feeling that you get when you know you baked right, priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment