$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Redang and me...

It's been two weeks since i left redang, a well deserved vacation with a bunch of good friends. The good feeling still lingers, as do the pictures. Enjoy...

On one of the boat rides, looking at one of the small islands in redang.

Our boat approaches Berjaya Redang Resort. Though our butts hurt from the 2 hours back breaking ride on rough seas (t'is the season y'all), our hearts were pumping because we've finally arrived at our sweet spot.


The water... oh so precious...


What more could I want? (I know, I know, some of you may go blind...you're lucky I don't own a pair of trunks)


The ocean displayed different hues as the clouds orchestrated the day.


The sand was white as snow.



And powder fine too. Isn't it time for you to drag your overworked ass to the ocean...?


A view from our suite. Sweet!





And did I say sweet?





Just me and the horizon. And still no trunks...


Looking up from our hut shades.




Evening approaches and we were still at the beach.

Plenty of time for reflection.


Doesn't this look like a shot from Survivor?


The moon was full, huge and bright during all three nights we were there.

Nice...

Yup, like this sequence of pictures, the four days three nights vacation felt like a one day event. We were left wanting for more.

Well, at least it's my birthday today. Now turn around and wish me happy birthday, bitch*...(*please ignore my rudeness, i'm just drunk. Click on the link and you'll see what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment