$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

I am sick



...I'm not crazy,
I'm just a little unwell I know,
Right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy,
I'm just a little impaired I know,
right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Me..


~Matchbox 20, Unwell~
.
.
.
Yes, I’m sick of denying the obvious,
sick of trying to manage what I have no grip upon.
I’m tired of trying to be what I can’t,
tired of wishing I still have something I had many years ago.
.
I’ll take it as it is,
have it as it is,
and show it as it is.
With or without pride, what does it matter anymore?
It seems I have none, or do I still?
It’s all in the head they say.

Yes, I have gone bald because of this.
There is never a day that I'm not reminded by my own reflection,
my shadow gives the same reaction.

Yes, I am sick of it all, but I'm not down.
For there are many things to be done
There are still ways to regain my crown
Before I finally say ‘Baby, all gone’
.
They say it's all in the head, but I believe it's more 'on' the head.
So a healthy scalp would be my best bet.
Keep it from excessive oil and sweat.
Keep it short, keep it sweet,
keep it cool, away from heat.
.
Call me desperate, call me vain
Tell me there is none to gain
So long there's hope I won't complain
Accept myself each day I train
Now bald no longer brings me shame

No comments:

Post a Comment