$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nuff said!

The first aniversary went like a blast!

I didn't bother taking pictures that night to fully enjoy the whole scene. Besides, almost every blogger is going to report on this; stories and pictures abound.

So I just chilled and let the professionals do the work.

Luck kept smiling as I hung out with the sarong party boys early in the evening and got myself sandwiched in between, thanks to the famous photographer 'kidchan'.

And who better to dish out the official report than the good people of Nuffnang themselves.

Featured in the fourth picture sequence, in a group of three people, as the second from left, in the first aniversary of Nuffnang; 4-3-2-1, nuff said!


Click on the picture for the official story by Nuffnang.



Oh, and I ruined the shot for Dawn Yang and Xia Xue. Sorry ladies, didn't mean to enterframe, I was just waiting for the photographers to finish their shots before I walked back to my seat.





Aren't they just bursting with energy and charm? To the brim baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment