$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Batu Caves

I was all excited when my friends told me they're going to Batu Caves last Sunday because I've never been there; plus i got to test my new Olympus mju840-sweet....


This statue is huge! And it is wrapped in pure gold sheets! Precious!


Climbing the steps, can't remember how many tho. It wasn't that bad. I could do three rounds if I tried real hard.


You could understand the enthusiasm of those exercise freaks once they got up there, hence this sign. It's a place of worship after all.


At the entrance, looking at the other set of stairs, minor that one is.





Darling leave the light on for me....


Greetings from within...


The temple within.


Look up!


The monks feed them old coconuts as snacks. Heavy on the heart, i know. Maybe that's how they control the population.





Enjoying his snack.


Or is it a her?


Oh well, who cares. Just chill y'all...


Them monkeys can run up and down the stairs coz they use all their limbs.

Here are the statues saying 'au revoir' at the gateway as you walk down the stairs.

I'm not sure how to define, but to some it's obviousl


The theme park called Cave Villa. Cost 15 bucks to enter, some of us didn't see the point, so we just stayed out.


The view looks nice tho.

There's even a parrot farm there.










He's huge.







I like this one the best. It's my current wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment