$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sundae float

The trip to Kalumpang last Sunday was a blast. We even visited Tanjung Malim, the town nearby, to get our food supply for the picnic. Then it was off to Dzu's holiday home.

I felt like Van Gogh that day. Here the chair sat still, enduring the elements and time.



Going to the river to play.


Bert and Suze.


Ifzan laying the mat down as the hungry people looked on.


The border and boulders of the property.


More boulders! And water!


Ifzan told me that it's fun to float on the huge tube down these rapids. And I did! Too bad there's no picture. Next time I'll be sure to ask someone to get the shots.


I'm doing the mandatory 'chilling my foot', again.


There's something about sitting in the water, waist down, against the gushing flow. The rush, therapeutic.


Mermaids... haha, I wouldn't stick around to take photos if I didn't arrive with them (I mean, if these two were strangers and they suddenly appeared out of no where and I'm alone... *shivers*) Wegra and Pijah, hi girls!


The boys continued to soak in the pool till their fingers shrivelled, like monkeys, hahah...


Ducks under the shade, taking cover.


Anis, Ifzan and Wegra, during tea break at Marmalade, Mont Kiara, that evening, back from a long day at Kalumpang.


"Let's make our weirdest pose" said Dzu, and this was all we had. And the crazy bloggers just kept chatting the evening away, till it was time to wash up for dinner.

What a splash. Thanks guys!

And Thanks Dzu, for having us at your wonderful world of Disney place in Kalumpang.

No comments:

Post a Comment