$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Drift

The drift to Kalumpang didn't give me a great set of pictures this time around. It gave me and the others the grandest, wettest and smokiest time ever!
Browsing through the pictures, I realised they were not properly set up, no instruction for a decent pose or angle. Don't even get me started about focus and lighting...
Heck, we were too busy between doing crasy stuff and making time for all the things we planned to do. Damn! We had fun.
Rescue me...!

The rapids looks fierce don't it? Nah, it's really for show and sound actually.

But boy, did we tempted nature or what?

Wife: Honey, could you help me drop lil' Jim by the river?

Husband: Sure dear. My friends are coming along too.


Ladies in the water


Bert taking the plunge. Terrific or terrified?


My turn next.


The open cinema, watching 'Fragiles' by the pool under the stars. After an excellent BBQ. Nope, no pictures of the BBQ. My hands were full, then my tummy was full! It was that good!

I took some more pictures but they have served their purposes; passed around to be shared and treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment