$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

Mars spectacular hoax

Much have been said and circulated around the internet about mars travelling so close to earth it will look like we have two moons on August 27, 2006. I Googled about and learned that it is actually a hoax (I'm so stuck in Yesterday) Or is it? Check out these links, links and links. Well, you'll get the picture.

I mean, the interest and anticipation of this so called factual event happening makes some people unsure what to believe anymore. Could the multiple debunking of this spectacular event in the internet be a hoax as well? An elaborate one I might add.

On second thought, I'll just keep the reminder of the event at the little corner of my thoughts, in my 'just curious' basket. Meanwhile, I'll just go about my original plans, having fun over the weekend, occassionally watching the night sky, just in case I see two moons. I'll be outdoors barbequeing anyway. But it will be an absolut sober event, which means I'll just see one good old moon and some bright stars. Wheee

Meanwhile, here's a picture of mars from one of the links above, the Hoax Slayer, just so you won't end up with a stiff neck come Monday.

They say men are from Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment