$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Triviagus

Strange things have been found about Agus, but none the more peculiar than these...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Agus!

  1. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and agus has 7.
  2. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by agus.
  3. Only one person in two billion will live to be agus.
  4. The average duration of sexual intercourse for agus is two minutes.
  5. Agus was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
  6. New Zealand was the first place to allow agus to vote!
  7. The patron saint of agus is Saint Eugenie.
  8. Agus is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
  9. Ideally, agus should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees!
  10. Agus can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Huh!

What the...

  1. 7 chromosomes?!!! No wonder I've always felt different. I have 2 peas though.

  2. Yeah, all the wax is for my booking at Madame Tussaud's wax museum.

  3. Oh Yeah? Try living in Indonesia.

  4. Two minutes? Baby, I can last longer than that. You believe me don't you?

  5. Sure, I was gathering spice in India when Alex bumped into me.

  6. And yet, I'm not registered in Malaysia.

  7. I don't suppose Eugene is a lady, is she?

  8. Strange, I always thought I was the alpha male.

  9. Hey, I do sleep on my side sometimes. 55 Degrees means I'm hot!

  10. You'd be dead if I crept into your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment