$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's April again

And they're playing tricks again. I'm the second fool. Tomorrow is my birthday and that means I'm one year from thirty. Middle earth, here I come.






    Happy Birthday, Adam Sandler

I had a pleasant time with Seremban Boy last night. Before you get any ideas, click his link and see the pictures. A very cheerful and bubbly guy he is. Energetic no matter how tired his mood may be, judging from his recent blog entries. We met up because he told me he needed my help to lose weight but guess what, we ended up eating more than we should have.

"It's not everyday I have meals like this, with a companion" he said.

And I was more than happy to share the calories. Fat Man Steaboat served as a great ice breaker too. Although we got very cozy over the first meal already, fried kueh teow Hong Kong style, I think.

Hmm, I should lay out my diet program sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment