$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Egg Tart

If you're ever in Baker's Cottage Bakery, especially the one in Bangsar, get their traditional egg tart. Simply delicious. The best in Klang Valley. If you love egg tart that is. I have tried almost every bakery and this one in Bangsar sells out their tarts every single day. I often come in their outlet after work at around 7pm, only to find an empty tart tray. I asked them if they ever increased their quantity to cope with the demand and they told me they did but still it finishes every day, before 6.30 pm.

Soft creamy egg custard in a flaky pastry base.
But I guess I'm going to have a harder time catching them tarts, now that I've let the word out.

If you know of a better place please let me know because I'm on a mission (sort of) to find the best egg tart in town.

I know, I know, me and my food cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment