$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Of Easter and Goodbra

I was surfing the internet at Starbucks Saturday evening when one of my dance buddies called me.

“Hey Agus. How are you?” He asked.

“I’m good. And you?”

“Oh, I’m okay. Are you still staying at urm…?” he continued.

“Yah. Haha, it really has been that long huh. Too long that you forgot where I stayed. What about you? Still there?” I said.

“Yeah. I’m still there. Hey listen, what are you doing tonight? I was thinking of going to SFX. You wanna come?” he asked.

I paused for a moment, trying to recall what SFX stood for. Then I remembered, Saint Francis Xavier.

“Uhm, are we going to church?” I asked for confirmation, half grinning.

“Yah, Vernon told me he’s going there and said we could meet there for the midnight mass. It starts at 10.30 pm. So I’ll see you there? He said.

“Ok. But could you come to my place and we go together in one car? It’s on the way and since there will be limited parking space I think it’s wise to car pool.” I advised.

“Cool, I’ll be at your place by 9pm.”

After I gathered what SFX is I couldn’t keep a straight face. There I was on a Saturday evening chilling and my Saturday-Night-Fever friend calls me for church. And he sounded so casual. Or maybe it’s just me.

Hah! That’s how rotten I’ve become. This little sinner is so going to hey...(*edited for fear of lightling strikes). Only God’s grace can save me now.

Blessed Easter dear Agus.


On Easter Sunday I went to One Utama to catch Gubra with some bloggers organized by Wegra. We had a fun evening as we learned more about each other. I discovered Cik Pijah was at the same college in PPP Shah Alam. This world is getting smaller with Blogger. Delightful as it is, I hope I don’t get claustrophobic anytime soon.

Oh, and Gubra is good. Go watch it. Malaysians so need it.

I think I’ll call it Goodbra. On second thought, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment