$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Name your bird

"Dude, got any updates on macambagus.com?" asked Dency, my bidayuh friend studying in US. Dency is doing her PhD in Ornithology, bird study.

"Not yet, but I'm working on it" I told her.

"I enjoyed your post about you being the YB. Gave me a good laugh, something i need right now. I'm cracking my head trying to memorize bird names" she tells me.

"Haha, good thing you don't have a bird of your own.  That would add one more to your long list. What would you name your bird, if you had one?" I asked her.  

"Penisa Spermadia, that's the name" she instantly replied.

"Ouch.  But lovely name.  Quite feminine I must add."

"Penis and Sperm. You like?" she added.

"Haha, yeah, I know where it came from, penis and sperm.  But you must include Testicurly, the twins" I told her.

"Okies.  Penisa Testucilla. Sounds nice.  Quite masculine" said Dency.

"Ahaha.. Penisa Testucilla Spermadia, not SpermaSaya" 

"Wow, they even come with sub species. Penisa Testucilla Spermadia. In this case, there's a third name, so it denotes a subspecies" Dency explained.

Wow. I learned something new today. Thanks Penisa.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....hahahahah!!! No offence it just we can learn our body parts...

    ReplyDelete