$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celcom Broadband keeps disconnecting


I have been blessed with good connection ever since I signed up with Celcom RM48 package the day I landed in Miri, Friday 15 April 2011.  The startup kit cost RM88 which comes with a free modem, but somehow I doubt it's free.

The good connection enabled me to keep myself updated with facebook and many other portals serving news about the big election in Sarawak. I even managed to upload a few video clips for updates in macambagus.com
All post from 15 April 2011 till now were made possible with Celcom Broadband RM48 pack.

I was very impressed with the whole 'keeping connected deal' that I almost wanted to harp about how stable and decent celcom broadband is at RM48 per month on facebook and this blog.

I'm glad I procrastinated because Celcom Broadband is giving me hell today.  It disconnects every 5 minutes. It disconnects so often that I got used to checking the connection and clicking the connect button every time I intend to click a link.  Sometimes clicking once doesn't solve the problem because it fails to Authenticate. I had to  retry several times to stay online.  Urgh...

It pisses me off to have to Authenticate every 5 minutes!



I really hope it's because today is Sunday and there's not enough technicians on site. Otherwise I'm going to really get my money back.

5 comments:

  1. stupid celcom. i also experience the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am experiencing the problem now...o.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...im not the only one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. celcom is sell con...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's really annoying now that my Modem broke and had to use the sim card on a phone...

    ReplyDelete