$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paranormal activities in my bedroom

When it comes to stories of ghostly encounters, I’m not a fan.  But when the encounter originates from the place where I stay or work, I’m not amused. 
I’m spooked stiff. Well, at least that’s my immediate reaction. After a while the hair behind my neck falls back to place and I thank God for his mercy which delivers me from evil.

The most recent encounter was several weeks ago when a few friends came to stay overnight at my place.

We were chatting away in beds laid on the floor side by side in my room.  The lights were turned off.  One friend was browsing his Nokia N series when he noticed another friend beside him (right side) suddenly got up, walked towards the window in front and disappeared. He couldn’t believe his eyes so he turned to look to his right to see if that friend was still there.  He was.

He slowly described the incident and we all got really spooked. He also added that he has the talent to see ghosts and spirits sometimes and told us it runs in his family. His dad has a more acute sense.  Needless to say, we helped ourselves to a series of ghost stories after that. Bad idea, I know.

A few hours later, three of them woke up and accompanied each other to the toilet. 

‘Damn’ I thought.  ‘They left me behind!’

He didn’t sleep in peace that night.  I noticed him turning side to side. That disrupted my sleep as well.

The next morning, when I sent him to the train station at 7am, he asked me if I slept well. I said no.

“Me too. Your room really has ghosts. I saw them” he said. “I haven’t told the other two yet” he continued. The other two were still sleeping in my room.

I almost hit the brakes but instead screamed ‘What?’

“You better be kidding because I sleep alone in that room! I have had spooky nights but I haven't been directly disturbed for more than two years in that house!” Yes, I have housemates but they sleep in the other rooms.

“I kid you not. When we all got up to the toilet last night, I thought I saw two figures in the living room. Then as we laid back in bed, two entities suddenly jumped over from your side; over you and onto me, and pinned me down” he started.

“No f@kin way…! Male or female? Did you see their faces?” I asked.

“Both male.  One taller than the other.  I saw their faces alright.  They looked like your age, with spiky hair. They were grinning and laughing as they pinned me down.  They even spoke to me.” He explained.

“F@k! What did they say?” I asked.

“They said ‘how dare you told them about us’.”

“Oh f@k You have got to be kidding me!” I cursed as I got huge goose bumps and my face felt thick.

That same day I posted the story on facebook and got some relief from friends saying there are scientific explanations to the experience of being pinned down during sleep. Futrhermore, my friends were telling ghost stories that night. It could be a resulting nightmare.  
But then again, the two entities might have dropped by when they heard the ghost stories and decided to have some fun with him.  You know, like ghosts on patrol, hovering around the condo area in the wee hours of the night. Yeesh…!

One of my housemates saw my posting on facebook and told me that he also has the talent to see ghosts.  However, to my ultimate relief, he told me that he thinks the house has no lingering spirits or entities. He didn’t encounter any when he first moved in a few months ago. Neither has he come across any thus far. 

Phew…

I’ll tell you stories of ghostly encounters by my colleagues in my next post. The best part is, the noises all came from my workstation and an unoccupied table beside mine!  

1 comment:

  1. scary...read at wrong time...now tengah malam...Lord God pls have mercy on me

    ReplyDelete