$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rango Deja Vu

I came across this poster while browsing friends' status on Facebook.
Nice poster. The movie should be great as well. It's from the people who brought Pirates of the Caribbean. And it's Johnny Depp for heaven's sake.

But I seriously had a funny feeling that I've seen this setup before...

Then I remembered my Sabah trip many weeks back... I posed for a picture in a somewhat similar manner...

Now I have all the reason in the world to watch this flick, and pronto. Gotta see if the deja vu stops at this poster or the movie connects more than just my pose, somewhat la... come on... amuse me a little will ya...









Rangoose..

Do you see the resemblance?  Come on...
Ok, the freakin' fish is much bigger... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment