$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Siti can't do it right now

Now there's an apology we all can sympathize with. The Malay translation of it anyway.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you right now. Please try again later" says the note on the screen, followed by "Harap maaf, saya tidak dapat melakukannya sekarang. Sila cuba sebentar lagi."

Now you might just move on to the next screen upon reading the English note, however, you can't help but be amused with the Malay translation.

It literally means "I'm sorry, I can't do it right now.  Please try again later"

What is it love? What can't you do right now? And why not?

Hmm, wonder if you've heard the same apology in bed. 

Sila cuba sebentar lagi, sayang...

Ohoho... but check out the blue sign below the screen.  Think 'baby making machine', applicable to both husband and wife, or man and woman, depends on your status that is.

But hey, don't take my word for it, I'm just tryin' to have some fun here.

And please don't proceed to the next machine.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I never looked at it that way. Now I shall remember you the next time I see this notice.

    Yeah, it's been awhile. How are you doing? You know, I came by a few times earlier and noticed that you had stopped updating your blog but am glad you are back. Thanks for stopping by. Hope all's well at your end. Gus? Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's funny!

    i wonder who the hell behind this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, the Malay version really does sound sad. Poor thing, it's overworked. :(

    ReplyDelete