$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yabada Badu...

Phew, last week was crazy. I thought I got connected for good. It turns out there were still problems with the internet connection and on Saturday they called me (at home) to check the rectified connection once I entered office on Tuesday.

And so now it is good again.

But I'm not going to say anything is permanent yet, coz I felt like Robin's Elmo, bobbing around, telling everybody that I'm back when in fact I was barely in sight.

I've also been busy hanging around at relatives' houses for some gatherings and gained one kilo (yeah, get mellow) in the process.

"This is why I don't really want to come visit, I keep on stuffing myself with all kinds of food. They're all good and always there, here!" I told my aunts.

They take it as a compliment of course. Honestly, even before anything goes pass my esophAgus, my aunts would say "there's cheese cake in the fridge", "grab some of the fruits now", "here, have some jell'o", "coffee? desert?".......

Sigh...

Oh, by the way, have you seen Sergio Mendes' new video, That Heat, featuring will i am of B.E.P. and Erykah Badu? Like whoa, Miss Badu is HOT! in the video. Here, check it out. It takes a while to load though, so catch it on MTV or Channel V if you can.

I don't know about you, but this video makes me go Yabada Badu.....
Forget Beyonce, Jessica Who?


No comments:

Post a Comment