$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

P.A.R.T. Why? Coz I gotta!

Word on the street is that some friends are going to Zouk tonight and they’re wondering if I would join.

“Oh sure! Zouk be great! What time to meet?” I asked.

“Usually at eleven”

“Ok.”

Wait, isn’t today Wednesday? I don’t have the day off tomorrow! And it’s ladies night, I suppose. What’s in it for me?

“They’re bringing 3 lady friends” I was texted.

Owh alright. Just flow with it. It’s been a while since I let it loose(two weeks to be exact). One day with a hangover at work can’t be that bad. The last time I went through it was….hmmm I guess I was too wasted to remember…Or has it been only on weekends...
Maybe if we get there earlier, I could leave in time for bed. (I might as well bang my head on the wall in the morning)

Oh well, here goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment