$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wallet talk

What if your wallet could talk? What would it say to you? When you’re about to make that one purchase you couldn’t quite justify?


How would you react when something tells you to think about it for a second? Would you take a second to reflect? Take a second look.

Would it look like this?

Haha….

That’s my wallet’s mouth.

I knew I saw something in there last time I checked but never took a second look to check it out. I thought I must be seeing things.


Then yesterday it bugged me so much that I actually took out the piece of paper.

Well, what do you know, it really asked ‘Are you nuts?’ Question mark and all. What the….oh, it’s the name of a bun I bought at Bread Story. A soft bun with a mad dose of peanut butter in the middle. It literally oozes out of the opening on every bite. Looks like the story doesn’t end at the buns. It’s on the receipt as well.

What ever the case, it all ends well. Nothing to shout about. But why the long story?

I guess that’s what you get when you name your buns after your nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment