$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Why I like?

While pondering some of the lomograph pictures at wondermilk shop, I asked Bert what he liked about a cactus picture with a blue sky background and some power lines in view. The camera seemed to point upward.

“I don’t know, it’s just nice.”

Uhuh, I think so too. Although, there are many things that I can point out and anyone can pretend to agree with me and we either end it at that or make up more crap than we could handle.

But I won’t go there. Sometimes it’s easy to just say you like something, without sweating out the reasoning and confusing your poor self. Correction, most of the time. Let me quote Paris Hilton, (or is it Nicole Ritchie? ), “that’s hot”.

The picture reminded me of a shot I have in my archive, taken in August last year, Independence day.

“I have somewhat a similar setting(well, just spikes at least), with Menara Dayabumi in the background, at night” I told Bert.

How is that similar? Beats me.

This is for you Bert.



Have a nice Tuesday everyone. Don't sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment