$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

He touched me and I'm never washing my hands

.

This sounds so wrong coming from a 12 year old girl, splashed on page N10 of the Star.  Online article here He touched me

As I caught a glimpse of the headline, I thought "who has molested a child this time around. Such a sick country."
When I read on, i went like 'cheh... they couldn't come up with  a better headline meh... '

Ask "Where did he touch you" and 12 year old Bi-Anne would definitely raise her right hand and grin.

Oh, the fever of Justin Bieber.
.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! I read about this thru Star online...**jaw dropped..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... jaw dropped because of the suspense or envy? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. biasa la...LOL...My friend's daughter also crazy about him

    ReplyDelete