$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Virus tags friends on facebook picture



No, I don't want to view who viewed my profile on facebook.  Who cares if people view my profile on facebook. Hundreds of people see me on the street while I drive, get lunch, send my laundry, get dinner and run errands.

What difference does it make to know how many people viewed my profile on facebook? Does it give me points? Do I get to redeem cash or kind with those points?

No? 

So stop persuading me to see who viewed my profile and how many times, you stupid virus!

And people, please stop clicking on the links which don't even look like a valid web address. They're all clickjacking scam virus.  Yes, they bring you somewhere but you'll get infected along the way...  What is http://is.gd/OXLYES/327485   and shit like that anyway...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment