$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sleep, scratch and score

Update: Yess! I got the invite. Lucky after all... but still no pajama. Boxer perhaps....


Before you think I’m going to disclose my experience with the pole dancing, skimpy dressed lady from my previous post, I’m not, okay.

However, this one still has something to do with Borneo Baruk Club, a hot party and some scenes in bed.

I read Kenny’s blog and realized that there’s a party going on at Borneo Baruk Club next Saturday, by Nuffnang.

Dang, the submission deadline for this post is just two days away and I’m not even in their bloggers list. So I quickly signed up, bought some Chipsters and planned my bed scene.

You see, to be invited, members have to post something about Chipster and include a picture of them in their pajamas with packs of Chipster.

The theme is “I sleep better with Chipster”

Naturally, walking back from the store with three bags of Chipsters made me open one and voila, it even comes with a scratch and win card. Not bad, more ways to score! But of course, all I got was ‘wealth and good luck is coming my way’. What else is new right? Tell me it’s already in my pants for a change will ya!

Anyway, time to expose my bed scenes. But be warned, I sleep in my birthday suit, not that you’ll see anything obscene lah… but yeah, I own no pajama mama!


A recent survey revealed that 93.7% of male subjects scratch their sacks while sleeping.

Out of the positive respondents,
80% said it is due to actual mild non-irritant itchiness.
12% said it is for instant relief, i.e. semi conscious pleasure
3% said it is habitual
5% has no reason at all.

Okay, I made that all up. But why do we scratch? The hair maybe?





No comments:

Post a Comment