$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

We is back!

Hahaa. I’m back! Home sweet home! It’s been nice going away, and catching up with close distant friends was highly refreshing and invigorating. I made a couple of new friends along the way as well. Sadly, so many friends, so little time. Another trip perhaps.

As usual, being away makes me miss my crib. Any place is home sweet home for me once I make it. And the place I missed most is the web. Though there are wi-fi enabled places, nothing beats the comfort of my own cubicle. Yes, I’m supposed to be working and not do other stuff like blogging but I’m addicted. Even when I’m having fun hanging out with friends I am somehow reminded of the blogosphere. Especially if I missed a day, or worse, two. How now? Heck, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment