$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, November 28, 2005

Just browsing, NOT!

Just when you think it’s safe to window shop, the holiday season shopping madness is here yet again. After enduring the abrasive DeepaRaya shopping season, I will be forced to face the Christmas version soon, extremely soon. Every time the Sale! posters come up, I would say, “I’ve bought most of my clothes last time around and spent my equivalent of a fortune.”

I don’t really need to get more clothes since I haven’t worn some of them, mostly because of suitability and surroundings issue. It’s only been a few months. How can I be out of style by now. Yeah, I know the items I bought were off 50% to 70% and must be from last seasons’ collections but so are everybody else’s. I live and play in the majority’s world, not in posh upper most class society. I don’t need to be as up to date as they are. All I need is a good fashion sense, at a discount.

Note the use of words like most and more because when the time actually comes and I find myself browsing the items on discounts, I would then say, “Hmm, this one is different and really worth it. It’s a steal damn it. I have most but this one I have not.” And away it goes.

Such is the reality of me being prudent and rational. The fact is, one can never have enough. There is always room and reason for more. The only limit is your resources. Even that can be stretched. Have we no control?

No comments:

Post a Comment