$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Miri, wireless and free.

I was wondering if café’s in Miri’s gone wi-fi. So this morning as I walked around town, guessing the places that have, this place came to me. Bakery café.




The signage gives a typical coffee shop impression but the Lavazza poster quickly grabs my attention. I love espresso see.

When I first caught sight of this café, I made it a point to check it out. A café setup no doubt. And the espresso, well, it’s Lavazza. It’s fair; plus, you seldom go wrong with one of the best brands can you? And in Miri? For me, that is saying a lot. Much room for improvement though.

They serve pastries as well as savories. I can’t really give points coz I haven’t tried most of them. And this is not a food review.

And so, this time around, I walked in hoping to get online. To my delight, the owner was browsing his laptop behind the counter. So I asked, “Do you have wi-fi here?”

“Yes” he said, with much confidence.

“And it’s free?” I asked again.

He gave me another ‘yes’ and told me to have a seat first. I ordered double espresso and a cheese cake, like so…


After this I'm continuing my expolration throughout the town, walking, as I needed the exercise coz I've been munching a lot lately. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment