$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

kawanaku.com

It has been weeks since I revisited my early school days. Today, I’m on it again. There’s this great site that I find very exciting in tracking long lost friends, school friends, in Malaysia. It’s http://www.kawanaku.com/. Sort of like friendster.com but here you get to find childhood friends. I immediately signed up and started looking for friends. Sadly, only one friend from my primary and secondary school each signed up as members. Both of them I am already in contact with. This site has been out there for quite a while now but I only got to it today. There’s no telling when the rest of my friends will find out. No wonder there are just 2 of us in the class list.

I was also looking for my primary school’s website but with no luck. How I wish I could get in touch with my primary school friends and maybe have a reunion some day. That would be so cool. Reminiscing the old crazy times we has as crazy careless kids. SRB Saint Columba’s Primary School. There, that should do it. Let’s just hope someone out there will Google up this school name and find this link. Let's give it several more.

SRB St. Columba’s Primary School

SRB St. Columba’s Primary School

SRB St. Columba’s Primary School

Alright. We’re all set. The last thing I need to know is that it doesn’t work this way. Shhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment