$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to get pregnant fast

Seriously? !!!

People advertise that?  Apparently they do.  I was browsing old entries on my blog when out comes this advertisement from Google adsense.


Okay... well, I must admit, I've known many couples who have difficulties in having a child.  My aunt had to adopt one of my sisters after a long unfruitful marriage.  A few years after that, they got another child, a boy.  

Let's face it, some people tend to get pregnant easier than others. Some don't at all. And then there are some who seem to be pregnant all the time. I used to have a teacher in high school like that.  So does many men these days as well.

There are many fertility clinics addressing this impregnating issue and it can be a big business, considering the reason half of the world's population tie the knot is to raise a happy family.  But the way people promote their business can be hilarious sometimes.  I've seen one fertility clinic with a big ass banner screaming "Get Pregnant Here, Guaranteed!"

2 comments:

  1. Appealing information you have provided. It gained me more knowledge and idea. Please keep up the good because i like the way you are writing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some tips which is not so important but can be useful to become pregnant.This is really helpful for those women who do not know clearly about how to get pregnant
    and also for everybody to learn

    ReplyDelete