$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Navigate me to...

I was watching this Nokia 6110 ad the other day and thought that was another persuasion for me to get a new phone. Check out the ad by Nokia if you haven’t. It’s worth a third watch. Finally, a phone that tells you where to go, it says in the end.

When it comes to mobile phones, especially mine, I would be the most technologically challenged. Apart from expensive, those all-bundled-up-in-one phones seem too complicated and somewhat fragile. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being given one, but to spend way more than a grand... it better be damn good.

Most people handling them for the first time will always treat them like newborn babies; with utmost care; delicate touch and gentle strokes only please. Thank you.

Is it necessary? Not really. They’re just expensively brand new. Drop them once and you could get a heart attack.

Mine? Heck I’ve dropped mine so many times that my friends say I do it on purpose just so I have an excuse to get a new phone.

The only navigational guide I have on my phone is the LED light. When I ask for direction, where to go, it gives me this…

Finally, a phone that tells me where to go.

Thanks phone, but I prefer you to stick to telling me the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment