$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Triple Oh Seven

I was at a wedding last Saturday, as were many of you, most as guests, some as kings and queens of the day.

Hey, what else can I say, it was a happy day.

I didn’t get many pictures because there were two professional photographers and I didn’t want to get in their way and the flow of things.
So, here are the few that I managed to grab at Mike's wedding.

A glimpse of the banner complete with obstructions as I sat politely in Church that afternoon, waiting for the ceremony to start. The names should read Michael Drieberg and Ai Yoon.

After the wedding celebration dinner that night, we took a few pictures, on our way out to congratulate the newly weds. Photos of the dinner? None, because I was busy eating.

The couple, Mike and Ai Yoon. The Single, Agus. The couple, Su Anne and Kuan Ming, both are my university friends.





New friend, Timothy, me, course mate, Kuan Ming and another new friend, Clement.

It was good to see my uni mates again.
.
As they say, make love not war.
How does the rest go again?
.
.
Make hay today, because tonight you'll make love in the hay.
Love is in the hair, i mean air.
.
.
I'm making no sense; damn these allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment