$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, July 06, 2007

Big chair, big eyes

Chubby cheeks...

My niece two years ago at age of 2++. She just woke up and was feeling fuzzy. Looks like raggedy Ann. It's been a while since I visited them up north. Time to make time.

Uhm... did I do that...?
Alright folks, have a sweet weekend. I know I will. I'll be at Mike's wedding, yes, the one with the box.
07.07.07 is such a nice date, a Saturday no less. It's surprising people can still get venues for their wedding receptions. Oh, let's not mention 08.08.08 next year! Try book your venue then, If you have, do make sure you are ready for it, i.e. hopelessly attached and ridiculously in love.
Get hitched quick! You only have till 12.12.12
Oh, wouldn't it be cool to have-and-hold the one come 11.11.11


No comments:

Post a Comment