$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

Oktoberfest

September ended and I’m wide awake. The holiday season came with candies, cookies and cakes. It’s almost the end of October and I’m not quite sober. Because yesterday I had beer, beer and more beer!

Last week was Oktoberfest in 1 Utama, KL. It was the best! Locally speaking of course…

The real Oktoberfest may have ended on 3rd October in Munich, Germany but it is never too late in October, especially in Malaysia!

I kept typing and deleting words here. *Hick*

Have a look at them pictures instead, aight!



Now that's a sign that would turn any beer drinker into a happy redeemer.


This is the last day, Sunday. I was here on Saturday with a longer 'Q'



Only Warsteiner beers go cheap. The rest go by the bucket. Four in a bucket costs 50 bucks. Heh, payback time I guess.


After my third bottle, they ushered in the roast pig. No, my vision's not blurred yet, it's just my camera.

Guess where a part of that little piggy went... on a plate in front of me. Ruff! That'll do pig, that'll do.

Loads of bucket; the other brands.

The band from Germany, Inntaler Musikanten. That lady can sing!



We sang and we danced to Bavarian tunes. Jolly good times!

And we took part in the beer drinking competition. Those are my fellow competitors/drinkers from the crowd. The first one to finish a bottle with no hands, no spills, strictly mouth to bottle contact, wins.

Guess what, a lady won. Go figure! Look Ma! No hands!*

The Bavarian dancers. They're all local though.

The tricked-out-cars' ladies of the track.

Can-can dancers?

Fiesta!

Hawaian flavor.

And the fun kept on coming.

I had to leave around 10 to hang out with friends who came late. They couldn't make it on time so I made a few new friends to get by. Isolation is not good for me.

What a great way to end the month. I'm wishing upon a star to be at the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment