$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Learn to fly again

I had dream about flying this morning.  It started weird but ended quite sweet.  It began with the urge to fly and the only device I had was something which looked like a stapler. I was supposed to put the two pieces together and then work it like a syringe, somewhere against my thigh (not into my thigh).  The idea was to push the syringe and I would begin to fly, somewhat like a broom stick or a magic carpet.  But nothing happened after pushing the syringe several times so I gave up.

I stood up and began running as fast as I could instead.  I picked up speed on the football field, running barefoot with the soft and comfortable grass underneath.  As I increased my speed, I flapped my arms and found that I could levitate a little; so I flapped some more.  Before I knew it I was in the air, cruising almost effortlessly above the fields, approaching the mountains with a faint view of the ocean.  It was such a beautiful sight.  I suddenly realized it was the same scene I played long time ago in 'Perfect World', one of the online role playing game.  Only difference is I had to run really fast to gain flight.



I had slight difficulty maneuvering between the ancient walls and buildings though.  At one point I almost crashed into the walls but lucky for me the draft saved the day. It was just a few minutes of flight because in an instant I was back on the ground. Although it didn't last long, I had the best time as I learned to fly again.

And then I woke up... late for work.  The alarm rang a few times and I snoozed a few times as well.  I guess it takes a flight dream to get me out of bed and fly to work.  The strong morning wind draft through my window made the dream all too realistic. Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment