$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Go green

Ever gaze around your route to work? Appreciate the shades that trees give on your way to your favorite lunch spot? Taken a moment to appreciate nature's lines, even if it's human's lanscaping plans?

Here are some of my favorite angles.








I know world earth day, or week, or whatever, came and gone. But the consequences of our action turns up everywhere, everyday. Floods once seen as problems in foreign countries doesn't look foreign anymore. The cost for remedies and damage control is mind blowing. With intelligent this and that, smart here and there, it seems like we've been successful in transplanting our brains into non living machines and structures, leaving none for ourselves. The flood keeps coming in like a royal flush. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
.
What is being done, precious?
I don't know. A lot, I guess. If you consider the treaties and protocols signed during conventions and what not.
.
Does it work, precious?
Nah, it's just for show I guess.
.
What happens now, precious?
Now? Well, as an individual, we educate each other. Increase the awareness. Thanks to 'Day After Tomorrow' and 'The Inconvenient Truth', I'm taking note of the changes and what little things I can do to make things better. Hopefully everyone plays their part and affect a huge drive to make this earth last longer.
.
Here's another brilliant material for a deeper understanding of the real situation (as linked by Pandabonium weeks ago, and I decided to carry the torch). If you care about earth, check it out at whatever cost. Download the required Java updates to view correctly.
A violent death awaits our earth if we choose to ignore.

The future could be gloomy indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment