$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

Elane

Traffic was heavy on the Federal Highway yesterday, yes, even on a lazy Sunday evening.

While everyone was patiently moving with the slow queue, my friend and I was cruising along the emergency lane.

After many minutes I said “Hmm, the emergency lane is certainly your favorite lane, eh.”

He replied “Yeah, I must be pissing other drivers in the queue. Drivers like you.” Complete with a grin.

“Yeah. I try to stay off this lane. But there’s nothing I can do, or anyone else for that matter, about people using the emergency lane. We can only let them pass by and really hope there are traffic police up front, ready to nab offenders. Drivers like you” I said, returning the grin.

As we laughed a little, he seemed more alert, but unfortunately we were still on the e’lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment