$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Thursday, December 07, 2006

How you doin'

For a long while this space has shown ‘Jealous and insecure’ without any hint of a refreshing change. What a statement to leave eh…

The past month has been filled with all sorts of interesting events, from bizarre work-related flight delay right through a beautiful wedding. Gosh, I really need to document them before I lose all the details and emotions worthy of posting. There’s one magical word which describes the way things went all this while. It conveniently explains everything and it says ‘Busy’.

But this post is not about an apology (neither is it necessary). I’m just giving myself (and those who still visit) advance notice of the things I should see here. Sometimes I do ask myself ‘I wonder what I’ve been up to these days’. Because lately things happen so fast that I could barely keep track. It’s almost Christmas and pretty soon it will be two thousand seven!

Meanwhile, the fun keeps on coming!

Come next weekend I will be in Kapit for another round of my best friend’s wedding reception. All in good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment