$1.99 Domains* at GoDaddy.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

O mark my ass

Ever watched a movie set during the French Napoleon period? If so, have you taken notice of the costumes?

I came across a French movie titled ‘1805, Riding with Napoleon’ weeks ago while waiting for the gang to pick me up to the clubs. It was a typical Napoleonic Era war movie, and so were the costumes. But the thing that caught my attention was one of the military’s costume that looked like this. (Captured from my tv screen)


And the rear view looked like this.


Ok, call me gay for scrutinizing the military men’s behinds, butt, there’s no stopping one’s fixation on the distinctive mark.

A bull’s eye mark on a red hot, butt hugging pair of pants. Now tell me you didn’t notice that!

One word. WHY?

They’re in the middle of war for Napoleon’s sake. Why make it so damn easy to mark their men? Were they told that ‘O’ marks the spot? Oh well, maybe it signified a ranking in the army then, a ranking so low one is forced to look down and behind.
I didn’t finish the movie so I plan to catch it on Astro Kirana either on 14, 18 or 26 October. Check your Ass-tro Guide if you plan to do the same.


P/s: Shall we leave it to them French for peculiar fashion statements, even in war?

No comments:

Post a Comment